Monday 15 April 2013

Boohoo fashion...

I have not bought anything from Boohoo since I was at least 17 so its been a while! Anyways, I thought I would have a bit of a window shop and see what's going on and I definitely regret it (not really) because I am thinking "ooh I can buy this stuff when I get paid" which I know I won't... any who I've put together a little wish list and I thought I would share!
 
 
At first glance, you may think "it looks a bit bottom heavy".. I see it, its just I'm finding myself drawn to pretty trousers/skirts/shorts at the moment and I don't know why?!
 
Zebra Print Midi Dress £15
Neon Pink Crop Knit Jumper £12
Black Creepers £25
Ikat Print Skirt £8 (?!?)
Leopard Print Shorts with Belt £15
Tan Satchel Bag £30
Purple Midi Skirt £8 (WOW)
Tribal Statement Necklace £10
 
These items are all so on trend with SS13 (except maybe the leopard print but I just couldn't resist!) with monochrome, neon & cropped in one!? What more could you want, seriously? I love the print on the Ikat print skirt, I think it would be perfect for a lovely sunny Saturday afternoon shopping or at the pub teamed with a plain white tee (or crop...) and a denim jacket over the top! I am in dire need of a new handbag and I just love this satchel, I love a small strap that can be placed over the wrist and it doesn't look too big either - probably going to find myself purchasing that one when I get paid! As for the midi skirt I just love the colour and the shape of the tribal necklace I just fell in love with. Lastly, the creepers, I know they're a little "last season" but I bought a cheap pair and they just fell apart in two minutes so I've been looking at buying a decent pair for ages and these seem perfect! I realise I haven't mentioned the midi dress but I don't need to, its midi, its monochrome, its amazing and I love it :)
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment