Monday 22 April 2013

My Everyday Make-up Look

My favourite part of the day is definitely applying make-up. I especially enjoy it when I've got new products to try or if I'm going out for the night and I can spend an hour or so deciding on how I want my face to look! However, my everyday look is kind of basic & boring... it roughly takes me no longer than 10 minutes.
Nivea Pure & Natural Day Moisturiser for Dry & Sensitive Skin.
Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation in True Ivory (103)
17 Va Va Voom Waterproof Volume Mascara
MUA Brush on Concealer Pen in Light
MUA Shimmer Kisses Blush
Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner
Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder in Peach Glow (003)
 
 
I literally only bought this moisturiser yesterday but I am going to make very good use of it because my skin is so dry and horrible at the moment (review coming soon!). Before I bought this I must admit I would just clean my face with a make up remover wipe and then slap on the ol' foundation again, very bad I know! I guess that's probably why my skin is in such a bad way but hopefully its now on the mend so yay! Don't really need to talk about foundation & powder because everyone knows how amazing the Rimmel Matte collecton is and I am another person who swears by it! This 17 Mascara gives amazing volume & length and its just my favourite! I have recently converted to Felt Tip Liners because I just think they are so, so easy to use! I have 3 now (the one above, the L'Oreal Superliner Blackbuster and the BarryM Wink Black Marker) and I love using all of them. They do the same job as the liquid or gel eyeliners but I just find they're so much quicker & easier to use. I'm not a pro at eyeliner but I do feel that my eyes look weird when I don't wear it so the felt tip liners are a definite must-have.
 
Do you use any of these products for your daily look? Or are there some other bits out there that you would recommend? What do you also think of the felt tip liners?
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment