Wednesday 3 April 2013

My First Ever Blog Post!

Hello! Welcome to my brand new blog! I have been thinking about doing something like this for quite a while... I turned 21 last week and I think I'm suddenly going through a bit of a "quarter life crisis" because I found myself creating a blog!
Anyways, my first ever post is going to be all about my birthday because it was so so amazing and I'm absolutely gutted its now over! So, I turned 21 last Monday & went out for a lovely meal at chiquitos with my family and boyfriend.
Obviously being my birthday, I had to have a couple of cocktails... are they were amazing!!
On the Saturday after my birthday I (& mostly my mum) planned a BIIIG party for me in a hall, it was absolutely amazing and I literally had the best night of my life. All my friends and family were there; some that I hadn't seen in months and even years! We hired a DJ and all in all I think everyone (including bar staff & bouncers!) had a really good night! My mum had a cake made for me and it looked incredible - I didn't want to eat it because it was so beautiful & detailed... but I had to, and it was delicious!
Just a few of my fave pictures from Saturday night - I'm not sure who will actually read this but thank you very much if you do, hope you have a great week :)
xxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment