Tuesday 9 April 2013

OOTD 8.4.13

 

 
Excuse the black clothes... but I have to wear black for work... So, yesterday I decided to do an Outfit post but completely forgot to upload it as I have been very ill lately (sigh). So here we go!
My dogtooth trousers are topshop, as well as my scallop edge top & my tassel shoes (which are amazingly comfy)! I cant find the trousers or top on the website sorry! But here are the shoes. My ring is also topshop (sorry again, I can't find it on the website). As for my wrist wear, my watch is GC; I got it for Christmas from my boyfriend and I looove it! The silver ball bracelet I got as a present from my 'in-laws for my birthday & my last two bracelets - the hamsa hand & the pink cross - are from Dirty Dolly which I told you all about in my last post!
Last but not least, my cardigan is actually Peacocks... *cringe* I bought it about 6 months ago, I wear it literally all the time, I've washed it countless times now and for £8 I think its still pretty wearable! It hasn't faded and is still in shape so can't complain!
 
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Love your ring, so pretty! I'm obsessed by triangular shapes and Aztec inspired jewelry at the mo'!

    Lana, xo
    fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :)
      I checked out your blog its lovely xx

      Delete
  2. I always get my cardigans in Primark or Peacocks and they wash really well, places like Topshop just add a premium to their clothes. No point playing loads for basics x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly! I find the cheaper the cardigan the longer it lasts?! I do love a topshop cardigan but I find they just go a bit funny after they've been washed a few times xx

      Delete
  3. Love the trousers & shoes! x

    ReplyDelete