Saturday 13 April 2013

OOTN 12.04.13

Last night, me & my boyfriend went to Frankie & Benny's for a lovely catch up with four other friends of ours. It was a lovely night & I just thought I would share my outfit and a couple of other pictures taken!
 
My nails are Azure Wish in Shellac. Its such an amazing pastel blue colour, perfect for spring! Plus, up close its got some shimmer in it and I love a bit of sparkle...
My grey "Grandad" Cardigan is from New Look about two years ago... My Aztec print dress is topshop and I'm wearing plain black leggings, which you can't really see, which are also from New Look! On my feet I wore my topshop tassel slippers which you can find here.
 
The meal was amazing and it was such a good night for us to catch up with our friends who we hadn't seen for a couple of weeks!
 
 
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment