Friday 19 April 2013

OOTD 18.4.13

Another all in black outfit post.. its boring I know but I have to wear black for work, maybe ill try get a weekend outfit post done at some point, because I hardly ever wear black when I'm not working!
 
Dress: Miss Selfridge
Shoes: Topshop
Necklace: New Look
Watch: GC
Cardigan: New Look (about 4 years ago!)
Belt: off a dress from New Look, bought about 2 years ago.
 
I love this Miss Selfridge dress. Its such a nice material and I think it will look amazing in summer time with some neon sandals and a denim jacket or kimono type cardigan slung round the shoulders. I got this as part of my uniform at work - having to wear black clothes, we get a beautiful 60% discount on them! So this £19 dress came to £7.60! Absolute BAR-GAIN! Its so easy to dress up or down, obviously as you can see for work I just threw on a statement necklace and a black skinny belt to break it up a tad. I cannot wait to wear this again when hopefully the weather gets a bit nicer, in a pub garden... or if I manage to get a last minute holiday booked!
 
xxx
 

2 comments: