Thursday 11 April 2013

Worldwide Wardrobe Competition 2013!

Travel Supermarket are holding a competition for fashion bloggers to put together a choice of 5 outfits for 5 different destinations! When I heard about this and saw the other posts on other blogs I just knew I wanted to get involved. There is a budget of £200 and the activities & destinations include:
  • Sightseeing in Paris
  • Clubbing in Ibiza
  • Shopping in London
  • Cocktails in New York
  • partying at a Full Moon Party in Thailand
Judges will pick a destination winner based on the look that has been created! Each winner will win a trip to the destination & £200 to buy the outfit! You can enter all 5 categories or just 1 or 2.
Here is a link to the competition if you would like to get involved.
 
I decided to pick the Full Moon Party in Thailand, I've never been to Thailand and I would love to go; this is definitely an outfit I would wear.
 
Topshop High Waisted Hotpants £28 // H&M Crochet Crop Top £12.99 // Topshop Bandeau Bikini Top £13 // Urban Outfitters Fluro Sandals in Orange £32 // Miss Selfridge Tan Lock Front Boxy Bag £25 // ASOS Designsix Statement Necklace £8
 
I chose this outfit purely for the comfort of partying on a beach! The denim shorts are a must-have pretty much all year round... even when the weather is bad I like to team them with tights! The neon bikini adds some colour under the crochet crop top and the sandals are perfectly strappy for running and dancing around on the sand! Also the neon again adds a pop of colour into the outfit! The tan shoulder bag I added because I actually really like it and its probably something I would use on holiday going to a beach party! Plenty big enough to fit the essentials in... Lastly, I didn't want to over do it on jewellery so I went for this lovely gold statement necklace from ASOS, I really liked the design and I think it matches perfectly!
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment