Sunday 12 May 2013

Photo Diary #3

Haven't done one of these in a few weeks so here is some pictures of my life from the past 2-3 weeks!
 

Chinese takeaway for one please // finally got my mitts on some lucky charms (and I didn't even like them, doh!) // lilac shellac // casual bottle of wine before night out with work buddies // Iron man 3!! // selfie // fishy pedicure in Camden // new favourite mascara <3 // new top // wagamamas with work buddies // casual Monday night drink with work buddies // spotty monochrome nails // Chinese takeaway for 6 // Jessica & Scott // my tub of popcorn... yes, tub! and m&m's nom!
 
First time I created a photo diary I said I would do one every Sunday but the past couple of Sundays I just haven't got round to it/didn't have enough decent pictures... so, maybe ill start turning it into a fortnightly post so I can show more pictures at once! I love looking at photo diary's so if they're something that YOU also do let me know?
 
xxx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment