Sunday 12 May 2013

Would You Rather? The Beauty Edition...

 
 
Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
I would definitely have to say lose my palettes & eyeshadows. I don't have many to be honest so quite an easy decision! As much as I like experimenting with eyeshadows; the colours & different smoky eye effects I easily depend on eyeliner & mascara more and its what I wear on a daily basis more than an eyeshadow.
 
Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Eeek neither sound very pleasant! I think I'm going to go with chop off all my hair because at least then you could wear extensions and it would eventually grow back? If you were never able to cut it again the split ends would be insane!!
 
Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Definitely a coral cheek! I don't think pink really suits me especially now seeing as my hair is red. A coral cheek is more natural whilst just adding a bit of definition. I love the natural collection blushers - cheap and cheerful!

If you had £1000 to spend, Would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
My money usually goes on more clothes than beauty products so im going to say makeup! It would be nice to just buy everything I have read good reviews on and stuff that I have just been lusting after for ages! I have enough clothes to dress me and 12 million others so to pick makeup and just be able to spend would be amaziiiinnnggggg.
 
Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
I'm getting strange images in my head from this question, I'm not sure how lipstick as eyeliner would even work?! I'm going to go with eyeliner as lipstick because you could choose a golden nude or plum colour and just work with it? Applying lipstick as eyeliner... the thought is freaking me out!!

Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
This was clearly started in the US as we don't have a Sephora but if we did I would choose Sephora as they have so much variety! Believe it or not I haven't ever tried any MAC products... I will get round to it but I think its a little on the expensive side. Also, only ever going there and buying only MAC products would surely get annoying?
 
Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
I am going to go with a lip colour. I tend to only stick to reds anyways; im not one to experiment lots with my lips as I know reds suit me better than pinks, plums & corals. Also, I don't generally wear eyeshadow everyday so would be easier for me to just stick with a red lip and work my eye look around that.

Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
OMG this is probably the hardest ever! Think I am going to go with winter clothes in Summer because the UK barely even has a summer anyways? It lasts about 3 days and then its cold/cloudy/raining/thunder storming again!

Would you rather dark nails or bright nails all year round?
At the moment I am absolutely loving the pastel colours but darker colours definitely suit me better. Up until a few days ago I did have lilac nails but once the sun took his hat off my nails were painted black! I don't actually like wearing pink colours on my nails anyways; I don't think they suit me. so would definitely have to be dark colours! 

Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Definitely lip product because I don't wear anything on my lips 95% of the time. I would not be able to live without my felt tip eyeliner or my volumising mascara!

 Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?
I would rather wear my hair in a pony tail because I personally think its a nicer hairstyle than a messy bun. I can never get a messy bun right as my hair is quite thin even once I have backcombed and hair sprayed to the max; ponytail it is.

Would your rather never being able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
I would have to say never use lipgloss because I'm not really a lipgloss fan as it is and my nails look horrific without varnish! Toenails without varnish on as well is just a nightmare in my eyes!!
 
Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? or sharpie them in everyday?
I must admit I have had some eyebrow disasters in the past where I have over used my eyebrow pencil but can u imagine yourself with no eyebrows? Its just weird, theyre like a frame for your face and without them I think I would just look scary haha! I'm sure I could make a sharpie work for my eyebrows so yes, I would definitely sharpie them in!

Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
I would rather live without nail polish even though I LOVE having a good manicure and having my shellac done I hate going outside without make up. Not because I'm vain but because it just makes me feel that little bit more confident & my skin has some redness & spots and I wouldn't want that on display everyday.

 
Thank you for reading! I have seen tags like this before and always wanted to do it myself, let me know in the comments if you decide to do this also as I would love to see what you would choose! Credit to Kayleigh over at Couture Girl where I nicked this from! :)
 
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment