Saturday 1 June 2013

Bargain Buys at Bovingdon!

Hello! So, this morning me & my mum went on a little outing to Bovingdon Market just outside of Hemel Hempstead. We haven't been for a while so thought it would be nice as the "sun has got his hat on" - I dont get that saying? Surely if the sun had his hat on it would be cloudy? hmm.
Anyways, I bought a couple of bits, not much but I thought I would sure because I'm happy with my purchases! 

 
The leopard print iPad cover was £10 - I have been looking for ages for a new iPad cover because the one I currently have is just really worn and looking horrible. Also spilt some hot chocolate on it, oopsie.
My favourite make up brand is Rimmel London so when I saw their BB cream was just £5 I couldn't say no! I'm not entirely sure how much it is in the shops; I think its around £7 pound so saving a couple of quid! I have been dying to try the Scandeleyes eye shadow sticks. the colour I picked up is Bulletproof Beige and it was only £2! Again, a couple of quid cheaper than in the shops.
I think I will do reviews of both these products because I haven't yet heard anything good or bad about Rimmels BB cream so I am excited to try it. I have heard good things about the scandeleyes though so I know I will not be disappointed.
One of the last stalls at Bovingdon market is my favourite - they have the most amazing donuts, cakes, sweets - everything a sweet tooth like me loves! I couldn't resist buying this beast of a donut!
Covered in hundreds and thousands its literally the biggest donut I've ever seen! But it was yummy and ill definitely buy another one when I go back! If you live in Hertfordshire & you've never been to Bovingdon market I do recommend it, some stalls are a bit trashy but you can get some good bargains!
 
I realise lately I haven't really been blogging much. I've only been blogging since April but I feel at the beginning it was every few days as opposed to now being once a week if that! I'm not sure why but I'm just feeling really uninspired and I don't want to force myself to blog about something when I know I'm really not in the mood. I have just moved house, well two weeks ago.. but I am settled in now so I don't think that's the problem.
 
I'd like to know if anyone else has the same problem as me; feeling uninspired & not bothered? How do you overcome it? Let me know in the comments?
 
Hope you're all having a lovely weekend and enjoying the sunshine :)
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment