Wednesday 24 July 2013

OOTD - 20.07.13





 
This is the outfit I wore Saturday night down in Kent for my friend Hannah's birthday which you can read all about here. I bought this dress from Topshop in the sale for a massive bargain of £15 - I cant find it on the website so im guessing that means its sold out? It did come in black, white & a peachy coral colour as well. The picture doesn't really show you the sides of the dress well but its got a floral cut out patch just on the ribs. Its so comfortable which was what I was looking for because I knew I would be dancing all night! The size im wearing is actually a 6 which I found super weird because im usually a 10 and didn't even realise it was a 6 until I had it on, very strange but the fit is perfect.
 
My necklace is also Topshop and I cannot find it on the website, sorry! It also comes it gold but I wanted something simple because my dress had the floral design & I didn't want something that took the attention away from that. My sandals are from Primark which I got last year and I love them so much, they're plastic so easy to clean and the little diamantes are so cute. My watch is GC which I got for Christmas and my ring is also Topshop - I got it a good few months back. Excuse the hairband on my wrist haha, the peace bracelet & red skull bead bracelet are Dirty Dolly which are a handmade jewellery company run by my friends Leoni, Shelly & Gemma. If you haven't heard of them definitely go check them out because they have amazing pieces & are purse friendly - win win! My silver ball bracelet I got for my birthday and I have no idea where its from, sorry!
Lastly, on my nails is Be Happy from Sinful Colours which I am so in love with at the moment.
 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment