Tuesday 30 July 2013

OOTD - 26.07.2013

 
Dress - Miss Selfridge
Belt - Off a dress from New Look
Bag - Satchel from Primark (which you cant really see)
Watch - GC
Necklace - Tiffany
Sandals - Primark
 
This was my outfit for Zoo Lates. This dress is one of those oversized smock dresses so I cinched it in at the waist a bit with a tan coloured belt to match my bag. Its such a comfy fit and a perfect length so it doesn't blow up over my head in the wind! I kept accessories to a minimum with just my GC watch and Tiffany necklace which I wear all day everyday. These sandals are usually comfy but traipsing around London Zoo for four hours they gave me blisters :(. Obviously, cant forget the giraffe ears which I picked up as soon as I got in the zoo! I think they just pull my whole outfit together, what do you think?
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment