Sunday 21 July 2013

Photo Diary #7


Monday morning selfie with a plait in my hair // coral & gold combo on my nails // managed to nab a feast from the ice cream man! // finally went to see World War Z with my boyfriend & some friends // selfie // me & my boy // costas peach iced lemonade are delish in this weather // in love with this mint green colour // went to Kent to celebrate my friend Hannah's 21st!

Well I almost forgot to post this photo diary! Finished my post all about my weekend in Kent, shut my laptop down and began catching up on unread posts on Bloglovin' then thought 'OMG I need to do a Photo Diary!' haha. I feel like the last two weeks have gone uber fast and im still not photographing enough to do a Photo Diary every Sunday which I would definitely prefer. Obviously I've taken more than 9 pictures the past two weeks but they're not really worthy enough to make it. I think my summers resolution will be to photograph what I do more!
 
July has actually been quite busy for me where I've been working all week and then had something to do every weekend! I finally got to see World War Z and it was bloody brilliant let me tell you! I wasn't actually too knowledgeable on what it was about because I thought the trailer really didn't give much away but it was full of so much action and it was so scary! I went with my boyfriend and throughout the whole film I had my hand round his arm constantly squeezing it because I was scared haha. After seeing it and LOVING it I don't understand how anyone can slate it, I think its one of the best films I have seen in a long while. Last weekend I had a fundraising night to attend; it was to raise money for the Marie Curie Cancer Care and it was such a fun night, probably got a bit too merry. So last Sunday I was literally dying haha. Obviously, this weekend I went to Kent which you can read all about here so I wont go into detail about again.
 
Tomorrow is the hottest day of the coming week and im working all day, boo :(. But I do have Friday off as me & the boyfriend are going to Zoo Lates at London Zoo which I am SO excited about!
I hope you've all enjoyed your weekend and have a lovely week in the sunshine whatever your doing!
I'll be posting again in a couple of days.
xxx
 



No comments:

Post a Comment