Thursday 25 July 2013

REVIEW - Rimmel London's Scandaleyes 24h Waterproof Eye Shadow Stick in Bulletproof Beige (002)





I purchased this Scandaleyes eye shadow stick quite a few months back when they were all the hype. I bought it in Bulletproof beige which transfers onto the eyelid as a shimmery light brown colour. I haven't got round to posting this review for so long because its just not something that I want to wear on a daily basis because I don't think its an amazing product. It does have incredibly high pigment and there's no fallout whatsoever but the lasting time is very poor; no longer than 2 hours. It also creases on the lid which I hate. I love the colour & im thinking about purchasing the purple (Paranoid Purple) for my waterline. When I first purchased it I was wearing it quite often to see if I could get on with it but I just couldn't. I didn't actually try blending it out with a brush so maybe that could be done to see how it stays.
 
What are your views on the Scandaleyes Shadow Sticks? I purchased mine from Boots for £4.49 - bear in mind there is always some sort of 3for2 or BOGOHP offer.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment