Tuesday 27 August 2013

Kimono Lovin'

Hello! I am properly back after a few days off from blogging, had a bit of the old uninspired bug; I hate it! But ive finally gone & bagged myself a new job as a care worker so I am super excited and proud of myself for achieving that. With that in mind, I thought I would reward myself with a little blog post to write... I have been loving Kimono's. I don't actually own one because the majority seem a tad expensive :( however, I have managed to find a couple more affordable ones from the ever so reliable Missguided! I love the way they fall, the prints they have on them, and I love the ones that have all that fringing! Here are some of my favourites...
 
 
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 
 
 The middle kimono is my absolute fav (asos)! I love the colours and the smudgy print. Obviously I couldn't pass up a leopard print kimono (missguided) because I am a massive animal print lover?! The kimono in the top right (motel) caught my eye because I love that Japanese kind of floral print and I thought this looked quite like that. I also love the red against the black. As for the tie dye (Topshop) & the floral (missguided) kimonos... I just couldn't resist the fringing! I've also seen the tie dye one at work and it such a nice material I've been tempted many times to bag it! I think I will be purchasing one of these for my holiday, 27 days and counting!!!
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment