Sunday 11 August 2013

Photo Diary #10



This week I celebrated my uncles birthday (last weekend, actually) with some family // went to my dads for dinner & had strawberries & ice cream for dessert, nom // went bowling with my boyfriend & some friends // finally got my upgrade! // selfie // enjoyed a cupcake & milkshake in Brent Cross with my mum.
 
I haven't really had an eventful week. The picture of me, my boyfriend & my dad was actually taken last Saturday but it wasn't included in my last photo diary so thought id put it into this one, I think its such a lovely picture :) Wednesday night I went out bowling, it was really fun but I lost, boo! We did actually go out to Top Golf but the waiting time was ridiculous so we decided on bowling instead! I fiiinally got my upgrade, ive been waiting months because my iPhone 4 was just crap and falling apart but I am completely in love with my new phone, its so pretty. Yesterday I went over to Brent Cross with my mum as I had a bracelet I got for my birthday which I needed to change for a smaller size, turns out they didn't have that bracelet so instead they sent it off for me to be shortened. As we were leaving we spotted a pop up Lola's cupcakes stand and decided to have a cupcake & a drink. The oreo cupcake was delicious; the milkshake not so much... which was disappointing but we had a nice wander round.
 
Hope you've all enjoyed your weekend & I'm so happy the sun has got his hat on after a cloudy couple of days in the week!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment