Sunday 4 August 2013

Photo Diary #9

 
Went to TGIs with the work girls // popcorn brownie & oreo desserts // koppaberg is the perfect sunshine drink // fish // ootd // garden jenga // my bestest buds // laying in bed next to my sicky boyfriend :( // scrambled eggs - perfect Sunday food <3
 
I haven't really had an exciting week, the beginning of the week saw one of my bestest friends at work leave us for a better job so we said goodbye to her at TGI's with loooads of food & yummy desserts. I cant remember what day it was that decided to randomly be 30 degrees but I headed straight to the pub after work with some friends; as I was the designated driver I made 1 koppaberg last and it was delicious. Ive been taking part in the #AugustPhotoChallenge on Instagram so the picture of my fish & the collage of my friends are part of that. If you want to see if I can continue through the whole month follow me on Instagram @jessicullxo
Yesterday it was my uncles 60th birthday so I put on my party dress and headed over to Aylesbury where it absolutely hammered it down with rain as soon as we arrived, there was a BBQ, kids running around, funny chats with my cousin & boyfriend, and GARDEN JENGA - amazing!
 
Hope you've all had a lovely weekend :)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment