Friday 9 August 2013

REVIEW - Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick in Rose Bud




 
Natural Collection has never been one of my favourite make up brands but a couple of months back I decided to have a browse on the Natural Collection stand in Boots and come across the Moisture Shine lipsticks. I have never been a lover of pink lipsticks but I was on the lookout for a pinky-nude colour and I came across Rose Bud. The Natural Collection Moisture Shine lipsticks aim to be really moisturising. Any lipstick I wear is always really drying on my lips for some reason so I always apply a slick of lip balm underneath. The lasting time of this lipstick is actually really great. It stains the lips so even after 2 or 3 hours wear you can still significantly see the colour. The colour is definitely one of those 'my lips but better' pinks and I think its a really perfect shade for Summer.


 
I've definitely got my eye on all the colours they stock and for £1.99 you can't really go wrong!
 
You can pick the moisture shine lipsticks up from any Boots store.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment