Thursday 19 September 2013

I Need A New Coat...

 
 
I am still yet to go on my summer holiday (4 days to go!) and I am already dreaming about my new coat that will be purchased when I return in just over two weeks time! Surprisingly I didn't actually find many coats I want which is unusual because when I browse the shops online I end up with a wishlist longer than my arm! I guess maybe because I know I am going to be skint when I return from holiday I don't want to need too much! I am absolutely in love with the "Coatigan" on the left which is from ASOS for a reasonable £55! It is textured so it's not waterproof but look how cosy and comfortable it is! I also love the print. The parka coat on the right is also £55 and from Boohoo.com. I fell in love with the detachable leopard fur trim. I am never going to be able to afford both so I will have to make a decision when I get back from holiday. For now, I just cant choose... 
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment