Saturday 21 September 2013

In-Flight Skincare

  
I am going on holiday very, very soon (2 days to be exact! Can I get a woop woop?!) and as promised in my previous post which you can read here this is my skincare which I am taking on my flight with me! Long story short I did have more pictures for this post but for some reason I am unable to rotate them so one will just have to make do! In my last post on my holiday toiletries I introduced you to my toiletries bag which came in a set of 3, this is the smallest one and houses my in-flight skincare items. First up is Nivea Daily Essentials Rich Moisturising Day Cream for Dry & Sensitive Skin 50ml. I would never normally opt for a rich moisturiser but seeing as I am going to be on a plane for 10 hours I think its wise to use something that will really keep my skin moist and prevent it from drying out. I love Nivea and all their products I have used are amazing for my skin so I have no doubt this moisturiser will be any different. Next up we have a teeny tiny bottle of Bioderma Micelle Solution 100ml (link) which is so cute! I will obviously use this to cleanse my skin before I moisturise; I will plan on doing this a couple of times in the flight just to keep my skin refreshed & soft. I decided on picking up some Simple Kind to Eyes Eye Make-up Remover Pads (link). I am not usually one to use make up wipes but instead of wasting my tiny Bioderma on my eyes aswell I figured I could just use that for my face and use these wipes specifically for my eyes! There is 30 pads in this tiny pack which I thought was quite good value for money. The next item is an obvious one... Aloe Vera Disinfectant Hand Gel (link) just because there are lots of germs on planes and being on a plane for a long amount of time I am going to want to keep my hands nice & clean & free from bacteria! Lastly, but not least, waiting in the queue to pay I spotted the Maybelline Baby Lips (link) - I picked up Pink Punch. I am yet to try as you can see it is still in its packet but after reading so many good reviews about them I am in no worries that it will be a lovely lip balm with a hint of colour for the evenings of my holiday. 

I am guessing this will be my last post before I jet off to paradise Monday morning so I will be back in two weeks time! Have a lovely weekend. 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment