Wednesday 23 October 2013

Nails Inc in Piccadilly Circus

 
After going through a bit of a 'naked nails' phase I decided I wanted raspberry red nails! I didn't think I had any polish's this colour but I decided to root around in my stash and I found this little bottle of Nails Inc goodness, never used before & I'm in love. Its the perfect red for autumn; maybe a little bit pink, but lovely nonetheless. Now, I'm not sure if I actually purchased this from Nails Inc or I got it as a freebie in a magazine but its the first Nails Inc polish I've ever used... and I must say I am very impressed. It was pretty much opaque with one coat but I applied a second coat to be on the safe side! The picture is without a top coat because I was too impatient to wait for my nails to dry before I snapped a pic! I think this could be a staple colour for Autumn... ps. excuse my stupidly wrinkly hands!


No comments:

Post a Comment