Monday 28 October 2013

Rimmel London Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in Red Diva (024)


Excuse my wonky lips but how lovely is this red lip liner. Its a proper cherry red & the picture above shows only the lip liner on my lips. Its so easy to apply with the lip liner being twisted out of the bullet as you go. It is quite matte so I think may be quite drying but nothing a slick of lip balm won't fix. I actually wore this under my lipstick on Saturday night and I didn't have to top up at any point... mainly because I was quite intoxicated so forgot but when I actually checked at the end of the night my lips were still perfectly red! I'm very satisfied with this & I think I may look to see if they have any other nice colours. 

I picked this up from Boots for £3.99.


No comments:

Post a Comment