Sunday 27 October 2013

The Sunday Post: A Halloween Party

I know its not Halloween till Monday but I've seen Halloween posts popping up left, right & center so I decided to share my pictures with you from last night. I went to a party for one of my friends birthdays and as its near Halloween it was a fancy dress party! Everyone loves a bit of fancy dress so without further ado...

 I was a witch... how original :)
 witch & a vamp

 can't go to a party & not have vodka jelly...
 zombie shaun & edd!
 a cat & Charlie Chaplin
 the joker with a mental patient who is actually Cat from What Cat Says
 me & my zombie boyfriend!
 Cat the mental patient!
 the hostesses... Mia & Chuckie

 I seem to have changed into a werewolf...
 The cat & vampire taking snaps on my phone!
 The ladies <3
 a witch's cat

Sorry for the poor quality but my camera decided to play dead so I had to use my phone to take pictures. I think I got some good ones though!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment