Friday 27 December 2013

Christmas 2013: My Presents

If you follow me on Instagram (@jessicullxo) then you would've seen me post the above picture showing my Christmas presents which I am all so happy with. Obviously I have decided to create a blog post showing my presents and who got me what :) Lets start with what my boy got me...
 Firstly, this beaut of a bag which is from New Look. I am in love with the colour & I love the gold detailing.
Little story behind this one... I don't like the white part of an egg so this little contraption just squeezes out the yolk! Amazing eh? :)
 Also, some sweets & nail polish, because those are the necessities in a girls life! This nail polish actually has a suede effect as well which I am excited to try!
 Just cos I love pugs :)
Lastly, these amazing beauties! The leopard print is fur so when weather is poop & raining you pull them up and the fur doesn't get ruined :) if you hadn't already guessed by now, I love leopard print!!

These are the presents from my mum...
I've wanted a J or a Jess necklace for a while and I finally got one. Yay. I like the longish chain of this one and cute little diamantes.
 A pair of many socks I got - which ive already worn & are in the wash... - J Alphabet Bags make up bag which is just big enough to hold the make up I use everyday. Nivea is the only brand lip balm I like and the smells of these are incredible! Raspberry Rose is fruity and the Vanilla one smells so delicious I almost licked it! I have hazel eyes so anything purple in make up really makes them stand out; I've been eyeing up this mascara since it was released so I cant wait to see what it looks like.
 Something that has also been on my wanted list for a long time is the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush which I am so excited to try! I currently use the RT Buffing Brush but I've heard such good things about the expert face brush. I am a stationery hoarder so obviously I get pens :)
Leopard print jumper & pyjama set both from New Look.
This fleeced jumper (which is the softest thing ever!!) is also from New Look.

Presents from Scott's family...
 Two new purses (not sure where from), a necklace from New Look and some Soap & Glory goodies!
Rimmel London Space Dust in Total Eclipse which I am yet to try :) in the bottle its a black with green glitter in so I am excited to see how it looks on the nail.
 A lip shaped mirror, some more socks (WOO) and some lip balm!
 Lastly, this little beauty is, as you can see, a playsuit onesie, its fleecey and comfy and just amazing! And from River Island. 

So, thats it! I did get some bath bits & perfume from other family members but these are the main bits I wanted to show :) hope you all had a lovely Christmas & have an amazing New Years Eve whatever you may be doing.






No comments:

Post a Comment