Sunday 1 December 2013

November Photo Diary


 Leftover halloween sweets // selfie // love this colour by Maybelline // night in - made cookie & ate lots of crap! // new hair colour // day in Portobello with the boy // girls night // selfie before my dads surprise 60th birthday // me my dad & my sisters <3 // me & dad // tartan scarf is my new fave // loving this lipstick by Collection! (review coming soon)

So, not much has actually happened this month; I've had a couple of nights out, a lot of nights in & many selfies! I had such an amazing time last weekend at my Dad's surprise 60th birthday, he had no idea and was very surprised!! It was nice to spend time with my sisters & brother-in-law's as I don't get to see them much so it was good to all have a drink & catch up! I have just finished watching X Factor and OH MY GOD I am so happy Luke is through! Tamera was starting to just be a bit meh & Luke's voice is amazing, I definitely think hes going to be in the final! Anyways, I am probably off to bed now as I get up at the crack of dawn for work so hope you've all had a good weekend :) & I hope you have a good week.



No comments:

Post a Comment