Thursday 19 December 2013

The Purple Smokey Eye

 

This was a look I sported on Sunday when I went Christmas shopping with my mum to Westfield. I wouldn't call it an inyourface purple smokey eye but I used my Rimmel London Scandaleyes Shadow Stick in Paranoid Purple and I looove it! I applied it to my eyelids and blended it out with my finger, I then applied it in my waterline and just along my lower lash line. As I have hazel eyes I find that wearing purple really brings them out. As for mascara, I am loving using Rimmel London Scandaleyes Lycra Flex Mascara on my top lashes and Maybelline Great Lash Mascara on my bottom lashes as the brush is quite a bit smaller than what I am used to. As for my face you can probably guess i am still using Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation in Ivory; I apply this with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush. I then go on to use the blush from my Look Beauty Cheeky Trio in Candy Floss and I apply this with just an unbranded blush brush I have. As always, my holy grail Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder in Peach Glow holds my make up in place and gets rid of any shine I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment