Thursday 2 January 2014

HELLO 2014!

Happy New Year everybody! I am still in shock at how quick 2013 went. I definitely had a good year, I celebrated my 21st birthday in style with a massive party and was overwhelmed with how amazing my family & friends were. In April I decided to start this little blog after reading others and watching beauty videos on YouTube. Me & Scott also went on our first holiday just by ourselves back in September so that was pretty good :) All in all, I think I did have some good highlights. 
As for 2014... well, I'm not one to actually make New Years resolutions as I never keep them but for this year I am going to say I plan to become more organized and definitely concentrate on this blog more! I will also say I am going to get another tattoo! I love tattoos and 2013 saw no new tattoos so this year I am determined to get a new one :)
 I don't really want to ramble on too much as this is just a post to say Happy New Year and I am also going to show you what I wore for New Years Eve. We were invited to one of our friends parties; they had hired out the football club bar so it was a proper little party. There were a few tears shed as it struck midnight but it was a really good night. So here is my outfit! excuse the quality of my pictures they were taken on my phone.

Face wise I decided to go simple with Maybelline Gel Eyeliner & Eylure eyelashes in 101. I also decided on sporting a red lip which is Rimmel London Kate Moss in Kiss of Life (111).
 

Missguided top / Boohoo skirt / ChockersShoes.co.uk shoes / GC Watch

When I first tried on this crop top I was so disappointed as it was really scratchy but I powered through & wore it anyways and to be honest, as the night went on I noticed it less & less... maybe all the alcohol, who knows? I don't think you can really tell but my skirt is actually velvet & who doesn't love a bit of velvet? I realize I was running a risk clashing textures but I think they complimented each other quite well. Plus, I bought this skirt for an absolute bargain at just £10! Lastly, my shoes which were another massive bargain at just £15! ChockersShoes is the ultimate website if you want a new pair of shoes. They have all the designer steals for literally a massive bargain; I always buy new shoes from there. Delivery is always good as well, it only takes 2-3 days even if you order on the weekend!

So that's my outfit from New Years Eve; I was quite pleased with it because I decided I wanted to be a bit sparkly and even though the top was slightly uncomfortable I probably will wear it again! 

Again, Happy New Year to all you lovely people and I hope 2014 is a good year for you :) I have a feeling it is going to be a good one for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment