Saturday 4 January 2014

Wishlist #9 - Essentials

Hello! Currently I am laying on the sofa nursing the worst cold known to man! It has literally come out of nowhere and I am feeling so sorry for myself. Not only am I full of cold but I am now starting to feel sick, which is definitely not good :( hopefully all the flu tablets I am taking will start to take effect soon! 
So originally I wanted this wishlist to be January sales based but I soon found that the sales this month are rubbish! I don't know if its just me or maybe i am looking in the wrong places? At this moment in time I am feeling very bitter towards the clothes in my wardrobe and I am getting pretty bored of them so instead, I bring you some essential items & some not-so-essential items that I am lusting after from the likes of Topshop, MissGuided & New Look - my favourite places to shop.


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

So not many items really but I think I would genuinely buy all of these... saying that, when I saw that Halterneck bodysuit from Missguided for just £6.50 I popped two in my online basket, that one in black & a khaki one, I just think they will be so wearable? You could pair them with jeans, disco pants, skirts, shorts & with a cardigan over the top! I love the look of these two jumpers, the grey one is from Topshop and I know it would look perfect with leggings or jeans & just be super comfy! The oversized blue leopard print jumper I chose, well, because its leopard print... and we all know I love a bit of leopard! However, I do like the vibrancy of the blue. Next up was these black leather look skinny trousers from New Look! I love the simpleness of them and I know the leather look will add just that something extra to your outfit. Usually I don't really wear much black except for leggings to lounge around in, but this year I think I am going to try and wear black jeans or trousers instead of leggings and blue jeans because they do make an outfit look just that little bit more nicer and more thought out. Lastly, this longline biker jacket from Missguided I just love! I have actually had my eye on it for a while now and it still hasnt gone into the sale :( I didnt get a chance to buy a new coat last year and I would love something this shape. I think this jacket, the black trousers and the leopard print jumper would make a cute outfit, what do you think?

Hope you have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment