Monday 3 March 2014

February Photo Diary






OOTE // girls // the most amazing waffle ever... // ...and the nicest chocolate milkshake // roses from my boy on Valentines day <3 // make up for valentines meal // afternoon tea // girls // Loughborough OOTE // nails

February saw me quit my job, get a new job and get my old job back all in the space of 2 weeks... lets just say sometimes big & popular companies aren't that great to work for & I am much, much happier back where i was :). I had a couple of outings. One for my friends cousin who was up from Brighton so we all decided to go out which is the first two pictures! Secondly, I went to an amazing pancake/waffle/burger/cocktail house in Potters Bar called Pottys Pancakes; if you have never been and you are from around that area... GO! It is literally amazing. I am hoping to go back soon for a burger, a cocktail, and another waffle! On Valentines day I was surprised with a big bunch of roses delivered to my house from my boyfriend; roses are my absolute favourite and I love that he always gets me roses :) We went to an amazing steak restaurant in Leicester Square called Steak & Co. It was so romantic & we was going to stay out and have a few drinks but the weather was absolutely atrocious on Valentines day so unfortunately we came straight home, but it was a lovely evening! :) The day after Valentines day two of my friends held an Afternoon Tea Valentines day inspired theme and it was really nice to all catch up, drink tea and eat lots of rubbish! Two of my friends both turned 22 in the space of a couple of weeks so last weekend we piled in two cars and drove up to Loughborough for the weekend! It was such a fun weekend & Loughborough is seriously a good night out. In the day we went shopping in Leicester which was only about half an hour away and we got some lunch & just chilled. It was so nice for us all to get away and spend an actual weekend together because we never do anything like that :)

Lots of love,


No comments:

Post a Comment