Wednesday 30 April 2014

April Photo Diary


Afternoon tea @ Bills for Mothers Day // Girls night out // Selfie // waffles at Westfield // minty fresh nails // another Afternoon Tea at our spa hotel // love a Strawberry Daiquiri // A little chocolate bunny from my boy // So excited when this arrived! // Byron burger before McBusted! // 2for1 cocktails in the O2 lounge before McBusted // obviously bought a t shirt... // buzzing // Me & Cat before McBusted! // selfie // scrounging for a cuppa.

What a month it has been. Omg. I've had such a good April. The beginning of April saw Scott return from Miami with his friends so I was very happy to have him back. However, he has realised he basically wants to live in America so we are about to book to go to New York next year because he wants to explore everywhere! Easter Weekend me & my mother went away to a spa weekend which I have done a whole other blog post on (you can read all about it here) but it was so lovely to get away for the weekend and proper relax! The weekend just gone I went to see McBusted with my boyfriend, Cat, and her boyfriend - omg best night of my whole entire life! It was just incredible, we had pretty rubbish seats (we were right up in the rafters) but it didn't even matter because the atmosphere was amazing and everyone was up dancing. I pretty much filmed every song so now I'm struggling for space on my iPhone but it was so worth it. If you're going you are in for a treat! 

Lots of love,




No comments:

Post a Comment