Monday 7 April 2014

March Photo Diary


My 'giving up chocolate for lent' lasted 3 hours! // selfie // Costa catch up with Cat // Love a Boots 3for2 offer // I bought myself a new car!! :) // Wagamamas night with the girls // Me & my boy in o2 VIP lounge before Drake // Drake!! // Me & my boy out for dinner on my birthday // Nails // Birthday OOTD // Afternoon Tea for Mothers Day

Apologies that this is going up a week into April but I have been so busy working lately I have just had no time whatsoever to blog which is annoying! March was a very good month, mainly because my birthday is the 25th :) I basically bought myself a new car for my birthday which I absolutely love driving! I am just waiting to get my log book back & I can put my personalized plates on! I also went to see Drake with my boyfriend and a couple of our friends. It was such an amazing night and we was all very drunk!! I celebrated my birthday last Saturday night with some of my best friends, we went out  in Camden & again I got far too drunk & kept falling over!! Was very fun though :) Last Sunday me & mum went to Bills in Chiswick for Afternoon Tea, you can read all about that here

Hope you've had a lovely weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment