Monday 7 April 2014

My Birthday OOTD


Last Saturday I celebrated my 22nd birthday, I really liked my outfit so I thought I would share it with you guys as I don't do too many OOTD and they're actually one of my favourite things to read.

New Look necklace / Topshop crop top / Urban Outfitters skirt / New Look heels

I am in love with this skirt, I love roses (I have roses tattoo) and this skirt was just screaming at me to get it when I first saw it. I decided to pair it with a plain black crop because they're my favourite things to wear with high waisted stuff. The necklace I bought from New Look off one of their concession stands and I just loved the look of the 3 layered chains and knew it would complete my outfit. Lastly my heels are so comfy, they've got a really chunky heel which you cant really see but I literally wear them everytime I go out because I can last all night in these (even with me falling over every 2 mins)!

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment