Sunday 6 April 2014

The Sunday Post: Afternoon Tea

Last weekend for Mothers Day, me and my mum ventured over to Chiswick for Afternoon Tea at Bills. If you know me then you know how much I love Bills. The food is beyond amazing and I just love the decor & weirdness of the whole restaurant. The service isn't all that great because it is always so busy but who cares when the food is delicious? I certainly don't... Anyways, I took a few snaps on my iPhone of our Afternoon Tea and I just thought I would share. If you have never been to a Bills before I 100% recommend! It is by far one of my favourite places to eat! 

 We chose English Breakfast Tea and the pot it came in was ginormous! Lovely tea though.
 We had scones with clotted cream & jam, two pieces of chocolate cake (which was delicious!) and a strange sort of oat & raisin cake which I didn't even try...
 Sandwiches were cream cheese & cucumber, salmon, egg mayonaise & ham & tomato.

It was so lovely. I will be going back there at some point to have it again because it was just too scrumptious to only have once!

Hope you all had a lovely Mothers Day and spoiled your mother, or got spoilt if you are a mother! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment